We are delighted to announce that Sri KDU International School (SKIS) has been awarded the Education Development Trust (formerly CfBT) International School Quality Mark (ISQM) at Gold level. The ISQM verification inspection is a recognised school accreditation for international schools which provides objective assurance that the school meets rigorous quality standards.
Gold accredited status, which is the highest level attainable, is awarded when the school is outstanding in the following three sections:
• Standards and achievement
• Teaching and learning
• Leadership and management
Not only is SKIS outstanding in these three sections, SKIS has also exceeded expectations by being outstanding in all eight ISQM quality standards as listed below:
• Standard 1:The standards reached by students in their work and the progress they make in the core subjects of English, mathematics, science and ICT
• Standard 2:Students’ personal development
• Standard 3:Teaching and learning
• Standard 4:The curriculum
• Standard 5:The quality and quantity of the school’s accommodation and resources
• Standard 6:How well the school cares for and supports its students
• Standard 7:The school’s partnership with parents and the community
• Standard 8:Leadership and management
SKIS is the first school in Malaysia to achieve the Gold level of ISQM and one of only three schools in the whole of Asia with this level of ISQM. The other two schools are the Tanglin Trust School in Singapore and St. Andrews International School in Thailand, both of which are long-established and highly regarded international schools.
Please click on the download button to view the full report